Promotional Codes & Automatic Discounts
SAVE 15% when you spend £25 Offer
1. 15% discount will be automatically applied to your Cart when minimum spend of £25 is reached in one transaction
2. 15% discount can be combined with Winter Sale discounts
3. 15% discount cannot be combined with promotional codes
4. Offer ends 23:59 GMT Sunday 31 January 2021
1. Promotion codes & automatic discounts are stand alone offers, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or automatic discount
2. Promotion codes must be entered at Checkout for promotional offer to be applied
3. Promotional Codes may be limited to one use per customer
4. Promotion codes and automatic discounts can be discontinued at any time without notice
5. All Promotions and automatic discounts are only valid while stocks last
Competition Terms & Conditions:
(PLEASE NOTE: All competitions are currently closed)
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Seashore Jewellery, 35 Cavan Crescent, Poole, Dorset, BH17 7EY, United Kingdom
3. Entry is only open to UK residents.
4. Promotion commences at 9:00am GMT Wednesday, 20 November 2019 and closes at 11:59pm GMT on Sunday 1st December 2019 (Promotional Period).
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries are permitted.
8. Winners will be announced on the Seashore Jewellery Facebook and Instagram accounts.
How to Enter
9. To enter, entrants must, within the Promotional Period, Like the posted photograph from your public Facebook OR Instagram account, and tag/mention one person they think would also like the prize (cannot be the person who tagged/mentioned you), and must be following @SeashoreJewellery on Facebook and #SeashoreJewellery on Instagram (the Entry).
10. By entering, the entrant warrants that the Entry: a. was created by the entrant; b. does not breach the intellectual property rights of any person; c. does not include (or link to) any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Without limitation, entrants must not include (or include a link to) any content that involves malice, swearing or which may be defamatory or in contempt of court; d. does not include (or link to) any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists (Copyright Content), unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include (or link to) any Copyright Content in their Entry, they must not include it. By including any Copyright Content in their Entry, the entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so; and e. contains no viruses or other computer code or material embedded in it which may have a negative impact on the Promoter’s website, this competition or any network or third party computer systems.
11. This promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners.
12. Judging will take place at the end of the Entry Period. The winner will be selected and will be announced at the end of the Promotional Period.
13. Entries will only be eligible for the prize in the Entry Period in which they are posted and entered via the entry mechanism described at clause 9 above.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 15. All winners will be publicly announced on the Seashore Jewellery Facebook and Instagram page. The winner will also receive a private message via Facebook with instructions on how to confirm acceptance of their prize. If a winner does not accept their prize within 14 days of receipt of the private message, the winner forfeits the prize and the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the next most original and creative Entry. The new winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 7 days of receiving notification via Facebook message.
16. The winner will win: A Celtic Tree of Life Necklace in a Gift Box (the Prize).
17. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable, non-refundable, nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods or services.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best most original and creative Entry.
21. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter: Is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this Promotion; and accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access.
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion. All entrants participating in this promotion at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the promotion will be notified by a post on the Promoter’s Instagram page. In the event of modification or suspension of the promotion, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the promotion at no cost.
26. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions
30. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter. When entering the Promotion, you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
31. UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom